Chair pose is named Utkatasana in Sanskrit. The great thing about this pose is that it supports straightening the pelvic and thigh muscle tissues. This pose is fantastic for females during pregnancy.
How to Perform the Chair Pose
To perform the Chair pose, follow these steps:
- You must assume the seated pose while positioning high with both your foot at least twelve inches apart. This posture is conducted in standing placement. It’s been created for toning your complete body but most of all your thighs. As a result, your thighs ought to be ready — that’s parallel to the ground.
- You then should inhale for just two seconds. Increase the height of both your hands and in addition be sure your palms face downwards. Do this for a couple of seconds, it can help in getting the bloodstream pumping and boosts your heart-rate and thus it can help pregnant women to lose excess weight and get rid of fat.
- Now try to exhale slowly and sit down in the squat placement or on your own toes. It really is a good healing pose for those who have flat feet looked after helps in stretching out your Achilles and shins.
- If you don’t feel safe while sitting on your feet you’ll be able to also stand normally with level feet on the floor.
- Whenever your hands remain raised, you must increase yourself up as well as the stand on your own feet. You should place your feet somewhat before your foot and maintain your chest muscles at the right position to the region of the thigh. Your hands should be increased above your head which means that your elbows are coming in contact with your ears. This placement looks like you will be sitting on the chair. You then should tilt the body somewhat along with lowering your hips so that your excess weight is shifted towards your ft. You should spread the shoulder blades apart so that your head is facing directly towards your ft.
- Maintain this position for some time until you start feeling tense. You can also hold this chair for a maximum of one minute.
- If you want to get maximum benefits, then you need to repeat this chair pose for a minimum amount of five instances. While doing this out, you should always breathe equally and softly. When your heart rate raises, slow down a little until you can breathe deeply again and feel relaxed.