Chair pose is named Utkatasana in Sanskrit. The great thing about this pose is that it supports straightening the pelvic and thigh muscle tissues. This pose is fantastic for females during pregnancy.
To perform the Chair pose, follow these steps:
- You must assume the seat pose while position high with both your foot at least twelve inches apart. This posture is conducted in standing placement and it’s been created for toning your complete body but most of all your thighs. As a result your thighs ought to be ready — that’s parallel to the ground.
- You then should inhale for just two seconds and increase both your hands at the make level and in addition making certain your hands are facing downwards. In the event that you do this create for couple of seconds, it can help in getting the bloodstream pumping and boosts your heart-rate and thus it can help pregnant women to lose excess weight and get rid of fat.
- As of this position, try to exhale slowly and sit down in the squat placement or on your own toes. It really is a good healing pose for those who have flat feet looked after helps in stretching out your Achilles and shins.
- If you don’t feel safe while sitting on your feet you’ll be able to also stand normally with level feet on the floor.
- Whenever your hands remain raised, you must increase yourself up as well as the stand on your own feet. You should place your feet somewhat before your foot and maintain your chest muscles at the right position to the region of the thigh. Your hands should be increase above your mind which means that your elbows are coming in contact with your ears. This placement looks like that you will be sitting on the chair. You then should tilt the body somewhat along with lowering your hips so that your excess weight is shifted towards your ft. You should spread the shoulder blades apart so that your head is facing directly towards your ft.
- Maintain this position for some time till you start feeling tense. You can also hold this chair for a maximum of one minute.
- If you want to get maximum benefits, then you need to repeat this chair pose for minimum amount five instances. While carrying this out pose, you should always breathe equally and softly as when your heart rate raises, then slow down a little till you can breathe deeply again and feel relaxed.